Helping People Hurt in Slip-and-Fall Accidents on Public and Private Property

All property owners have a legal obligation to make reasonable efforts to keep their property safe. This includes both public property and private property. If the property owner fails to keep their grounds in good repair or does not provide a reasonable warning about potential hazards and you are hurt on their property, you may be able to file a claim for damages. These types of injury claims are known as premises liability claims. I am attorney Joseph Kelly Levasseur, and I offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation to discuss your injury and determine if you have grounds for a premises liability claim.

Places Where Premises Liability Injuries and Accidents Typically Happen

Injuries and accidents that result in premises liability claims include slip-and-falls, dog bites and any other injuries caused by the condition of structures, walkways or other objects. This can also include things such as poor lighting or poor security. The types of properties and locations that are grounds for premises liability claims include:
  • Residential property and homes
  • Sidewalks and roads
  • Parks and other public areas
  • School buildings and campus areas
  • Commercial buildings, bars and restaurants
  • Parking ramps

If you were hurt due to an unrestrained dog or a lack of maintenance or security on a property, you can file a claim for losses related to your injury. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, and pain and suffering.

Contact Injury Lawyer Joseph Kelly Levasseur Today

If you have suffered an injury on public or private property because of an unrestrained dog, poor security or poorly maintained grounds, contact me today by calling my firm, Joseph Kelly Levasseur, Esquire at (603) 622-7575 or filling out my online contact form. The initial consultation is always free, and we will discuss your injury to determine if you have grounds for a claim.