Fighting For The True Value Of Your Case.
An Experienced, Aggressive Advocate on Your Side
Whether you are facing DWI or sustained a serious injury caused by a negligent party in Manchester, New Hampshire, a knowledgeable and skilled attorney can help you obtain the most favorable outcome in your case. I am attorney Joseph Kelly Levasseur. I have 22 years of legal experience successfully helping my clients avoid serious criminal penalties and maximize their entitled compensation. I work aggressively to protect the rights of my clients and get them the compensation they deserve.
A Customized Approach to Every Case
No two cases are the same. Each situation is unique. I take the time to conduct a thorough review of your case, devising a personalized strategy to fit your needs. I will be there to advocate for you each step of the way. My time and efforts are dedicated to helping you with take back your life.
After a thorough review of your case, I will discuss all of your legal options with you. Companies and individuals will attempt to settle for less than you deserve. I strongly advise my clients to never give in to the first offer. By working together, we can make sure that you get a settlement that is fair and just.
- 2001, Massachusetts
- 2003, New Hampshire
- Massachusetts School of Law, Class of 1999, J.D.
- Southern New Hampshire University, Class of 1996, M.B.A.
- City of Manchester, NH. Alderman-at-Large, 2000-2002, 2012-current
- Voting Member/ Manchester Planning Board, 2016-2020
- Alternant Member of the Manchester Planning Board, 2020-current
- Former Hillsborough County Register of Probate, 2012-2016
- Manchester Bar Association, 2003-current
- New Hampshire Association of Justice, 2014-2019
- New Hampshire Federal District Court